Who We Are
Epilepsy Foundation West Texas
600 S. Tyler, Amarillo, TX 79101
(806) 352.5426 or (888)548-9716
What We Do
The Epilepsy Foundation of Texas leads the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy.
We also provide assistance to individuals with epilepsy and their families such as:
▪ Medical clinics staffed by a neurologist, nurse, and social worker
▪ Prescription assistance
▪ Information and referral services
▪ Education programs
▪ Support services
▪ Transportation assistance
▪ Pro bono legal services
▪ Camp Neuron (One of only residential camping programs for children with epilepsy in Texas)
2019 Epilespsy of West Texas served 8 needs in the Moore County area.